Senior Content Writer/Content Editor
Experience:- 0-2 Years
Transport: Cab Available
We are hiring for the Senior Content Writer/Content Editor, who is excellent at writing English content with zero grammatical error. The candidate must have the ability to deliver creative and good-quality content.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write unique content for the branding of the company, product, or service described in the website.
- You need to bring substantial experience in writing, editing and re-purposing content, blogs, presentations, website content, social media posts etc.
- Create engaging content so that visitors can continue browsing on the current website.
- Collaborate with Designing and Digital Marketing team to create an innovative content idea
- Create content with the use of keywords and is focused on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Text must include appropriate keyword phrases for better search engine indexing and ranking.
- Ensure messaging and branding standards are consistent and maintained across writing assignments.
- Editing and proofreading content once it is written.
- Must know the targeted audience and their interest to write more engaging content.
- Writing unique newsletters for the organization.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Excellent writer with different styles and unique creation.
2. Interested in research and believe in a well-organized work manner.
3. Must creative and innovative and able to write unique contents to get more traffic.
4. Self-motivated, attention to detail and must be updated with the latest technologies.
5. Information-focused and got the work done within the given deadline.
6. Must be a good problem solver and take on new challenges.
7. Experience in writing articles/blogs is a must (IT)
2 Positions Available